Argan Hair & Skin Treatment
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Hair & Skin Treatment delivers instant shine, gloss and moisture creating a luxurious soft, smooth silky finish. Formulated with a high concentration of Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil which is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids. This precious non-greasy and ultra light serum infused with a divine passionfruit fragrance is easily absorbed, leaving your hair and skin looking smooth, healthy and nurtured. This versatile product helps protect hair against damage caused by heating and styling tools and reduces blow-drying time significantly when applied to towel dried hair.
Directions of Use:
Hair Option 1: Apply a small amount on towel dried hair before combing and blow-drying.
Hair Option 2: Apply a small amount on dry hair from mid-lengths to ends for a smooth finish and to tame fly-aways.
Skin & Scalp: Apply a small amount to dry skin or scalp.
WARNING: Avoid getting into the eyes. If product gets into eyes wash out thoroughly with water.
- Contains a high percentage of Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Rich in natural vitamin E, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids
• Can be used on hair and skin
• Provides hair and skin with moisture and hydration
• Leaves hair and skin feeling silky soft
• Helps protect hair against damage caused by heated appliances
• Provides hair with instant shine and a smooth glossy finish
• Can be used on wet or dry hair
• Non-greasy ultra light serum
• Beautiful passionfruit fragrance
• Available in a variety of sizes
• Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
• SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
• Mineral Oil
• Linseed Oil
• Animal Testing