Argan Face Exfoliator
Argan and walnut shell powders combined with moisturizing jojoba beads gently polishes and removes dead skin cells revealing smooth, radiant looking skin. Formulated with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil – rich in vitamins, antioxidants, Omega 6 and Omega 9 essential fatty acids, nourishing Australian macadamia oil, jojoba oil, Vitamin E and a blend of 14 essential oils, Silk Oil of Morocco’s Argan Gentle Facial Exfoliator will leave skin feeling fresh, smooth and hydrated.
Directions of Use:
Gently massage over damp face and neck using circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. For best results use 1-2 times per week and follow with Silk Hydrating Facial Masque to refresh stressed dehydrated skin. Store product out of direct sunlight.
- Infused with Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Assists in removing dead skin cells & impurities
• Helps to leave skin clean, smooth, fresh and moisturised
• Beautiful soft blend of Essential Oils including Orange, Lavadin, Lavender, Pine, Bergamot, Lime, Lemon, Coriander, Cedar, Patchouli, Lemongrass, Litsear, Geranim and Eucalyptus to encompass the refreshing aroma of the Australian hinterland
• Easy to use dispensing tube
• Manufactured in Australia
• Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil
• Australian Macadamia Nut Oil
• Walnut Shell Powder
• Jojoba Beads
• Argan Shell Powder
• Natural Vitamin E
• 14 Essential Oils
Aqua, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Sodium Polyacrylate, Juglans Regia Shell Powder, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Coriandrum Sativum, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Litsea cubeba Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil. *Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
Please Note: Cetearyl Alcohol is not a harsh or drying alcohol. It is a fatty alcohol derived from natural sources such as plants, coconut and palm oils and is used in Silk Oil of Morocco products to prevent the product from seperating into oil and liquid components. Benzyl Alcohol is a non-volatile alcohol used as part of the effective preservative system for this product.
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), ALS (Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate) & SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
• Alcohol (harsh or drying)
• Synthetic Fragrances
• Animal Testing